Fashion seems to be indeed are back bringing inspirational fashion trends inspiration from 1970s. Pant width (cutbray), coveralls, dress or skirt, pant and shoes wedgeswill be easily found in boutiques at the moment.
From some of the iconic 1970s style, 3 this look you can try to change the appearance of you being so 70 ‘s but still modern.
1. the first is the bell bottom pants. These pants suitable for your berpinggul little big because the amply cut straight and widening the bottom will disguise large hips.Keep in mind also this piece of pants more suited for you women who footed rank, we recommend to always wear heels when wearing pants so that the proportion of the Agency’s more balanced. In order to keep a balanced body proportions better choose shirt tops short or inserted into pants and add the belt for the waist line of the mengaksentuasi. Then to the recommended level for the legs don’t wear heels orsky crapper shoes wedges to look increasingly 70s.
2. Long-sleeved shirt aka mechanic also comes back. As seen worn Alexa Chung, overalls can be combined with the light colors or stripes to make it look more modern.Can also select overalls with flares and then combine with the light colors and cardigan/sweater jacket is plain. In addition to clothes and accessories as well as motif glasses a la John Lennon, shoe wedges and postman bag box bag also could you choose.
3. Retro Prints can also be a stylish selection of 70s. No need to direct hunting to flea market only to find vintage clothes because it’s already a lot of bran sells their collection of retro-inspired prints. Pair it with slouchy sweaters, glasses, bags, and diamond earrings as accessories are very popular in the 1970s.
4. If you want to perform official yet stylish, try wearing short-sleeve shirts and long pants cotton material, then combine with geometric patterned necktie or psychedelic color contrast.
5. To rung-legged woman can apply style retro Twiggy, the model at once fashion icon in the era of the ‘ 60s. This United Kingdom Model is a model that also popularized the bracelet straight mini dress with contrast color accent trimmings.
6. To personally brave, try a retro style with psychedelic style wear fashion. To make it look modern, fixed match this pattern skirt or blouse with plain fashion color made similar or contrasting.
7. When it is not confident to wear fashion retro style try to apply this style on themakeup. For example, wearing bright red lipstick and combine it with a rather pale face makeup. You just apply the makeup a la Marilyn Monroe, star of the silver screen who is popular in the year ‘ 50 to ‘ 60 ‘.
So we wear retro style looks more fresh and not impressed, we can mix retro tops contrasted with skirts or pants, modern or otherwise plain dress and no misses combined with antique accessories, e.g.: Pearl necklace, large colorful sunglasses, or similar head accessories. Hopefully the tips mix and match fashion 70s collection for modern women who We serve can be a reference. Happy experimenting!clothes in the 70s
70s Clothes Womens | |